Goal 2020 – 2022:
To Cultivate a Culture of Disciple-Making
Life-on-Life (LOL) seeks to make disciples and disciple-makers.
We acknowledge that church programmes, infrastructures and curriculum alone cannot make disciples. While these may contribute to the knowledge and growth of a believer, the biblical model of disciple-making has always been life-on-life; Jesus Christ, being the model of such.
- To be disciples of Christ who are in the practice of making disciples.
- To raise future leaders and nurture present leaders of the church.
- To nurture disciples of Christ who will in turn make disciples at home, in church, in school, in the marketplace, in the neighbourhood and across cultures.
The Outcome of a Disciple:
- Kingdom Kind of Disciple (Abide in Christ)
- Kingdom Kind of Prayer (Matthew 6:10)
- Kingdom Minded Disciple (Outreach)
- Kingdom Kind of Disciple-Maker (Matthew 28:18-20)