Faith Discovery Series
- A friendly environment to learn more about the Christian faith. These sessions can be held on demand, in a small group or one-to-one setting. Christianity Explored, Essentials for Survival are examples of these series. Who is it for? Seekers and new believers who want to know more about the Christian faith.
Grasping God’s Word Workshop
- This equipping workshop is where believers get “hands-on” with Bible interpretation (covering various genres in Scripture) and applying God’s Word in their life. These sessions are held on demand, in a small group or one-to-one setting. Who is it for? This is for believers who seek to grow in interpreting and meditating on God’s Word.
Foundation of Christian Life Series
- Discipleship series to help believers grasp important foundations about the Christian life and discipleship, and learn how to have a regular devotional time with God. Build Your Core, Living under Christ’s lordship are examples of such series. Who is it for? New or young believers or those who have not been through a Foundation of Christian Life course.
Life-On-Life Bible Studies
- For members who prefer one to one study instead of a group setting. To provide a Guide for members who struggle with certain book of the Bible and needed support for knowledge, understanding and application. Who is it for? For all believers seeking to be grounded in the Word.
- To be baptised is part of a believer’s journey in obedience to Christ (Matt 28:18-19). Baptism is also part of the believer’s journey to identify with the body of Christ (1 Cor 12:13). Who is it for? YCK Chapel consists of 6 lessons to prepare believers who are seeking to be baptised into Christ and to be identified with YCK Chapel. Classes are usually held in Mar-Apr and Sept-Oct periods. Baptism/ Membership forms are available at the Reception Table.
These are specialised groups to support specific issues e.g.:
- At-the-Cross support group is for brothers who struggle with sexual brokenness and/or addictions.
- Women’s prayer ministry – a safe place for women who are struggling with various issues to come pray and be prayed for.
Family Life Ministries
- Discipleship support ministry for marrying couples, married couples and parents to come together to discuss issues and challenges related to marriage and/or parenting.
- Pre-marital mentoring (on demand –for courting couples)
- Parent Support Group (for parents)
- Marriage Enrichment programs (for married couples)
- The Berean Series is aimed to help church members grow in biblical and theological literacy. There will be different topics offered every year. Who is it for? For all believers who seek to be grounded in faith and theology.
The Heart’s Journey
- We all are broken one way or the other. We all struggle with woundedness in our lives. This course is an intentional effort to set aside time to seek God for spiritual breakthroughs which lead to life transformation! Who is it for? For all believers.
TO HELP YOU GROW IN JOYFUL DEVOTION TO CHRIST’S BODY
- The Baptism/Membership class in YCK Chapel consists of 6 lessons to prepare believers who are seeking to be baptised into Christ and/or to be identified with YCK Chapel. Classes are usually held in Mar-Apr and Sept-Oct periods. Baptism/ Membership forms are available at the Reception Table.
Walk Alongside A Believer
- This equipping workshop comprises of 1-2 sessions where participants are taught the way of walking alongside a seeker or a new believer. It aims to help participants understand the why, what and how to minister to believers effectively. Who is it for? This is for believers who want to help seekers or new believers become established in their faith.
- YCK Chapel is a church with Small Groups that seek to live out our mission as a disciple-making community of authentic, intentional and missional disciples. In Small Groups, members can support each other’s discipleship journey. Members can help each other grow in their spiritual love disciplines.
- These are discipleship environments that focus on supporting a disciple’s walk based on one’s life-stage or life-situation: Children Ministry, Youth Ministry, Young Adults Ministry, Palm Green Fellowship (Seniors), Indonesian (Ladies) Fellowship, Filipino (Ladies) Fellowship, Tamil Fellowship.
SHAPE for service Workshop
- God has given each of us gifts from His great variety of spiritual gifts. Let us use them to serve the body of Christ. Get to know how God has shaped you for His service. Your personality, life experiences, passion, gifting and abilities are God’s means to equip you for the work of the ministry. This workshop is conducted as means to help activate you to serve purposefully in the body of Christ. Who is it for? All believers.
- Praying YCK Chapel believes that prayer is an integral feature of all ministries. We seek to cultivate a prayerful posture, mobilize all members to pray and increase the temperature of prayer in church! Join us at prayer meetings (online or onsite) as we pray for world missions, the persecuted church, the lost, our community outreach efforts, the ministries and members of the church.
Life-on-Life Disciple-Making Conversations
- YCK Chapel is passionate about Life-on-Life disciple-making. We encourage mature members to avail themselves to walk alongside other believers and to help them grow in their faith journey. Do step forward. Be equipped to walk alongside a believer. Look out for younger believers. Take the initiative to build relationships.
Church Family Time
- This is a time when we gather as a church to receive updates about church direction and ministries and to address any other special concerns. It is a communication time between the leaders and the members. It is also a time for resonance. Who is this for? We encourage all members and regular visitors to join us.
TO HELP YOU GROW IN JOYFUL DEVOTION TO CHRIST’S MANDATE
Pray for the Lost
- Reaching the lost for Christ is the heartbeat of God for every believer. In our Small Groups, we pray for the lost in our harvest field regularly. And in our Prayer CORE, we pray for world missions, the persecuted church, the lost and our community outreach efforts as our commitment to the Great Commission. Who is it for? For all believers.
Life-on-Life Bible Studies Equipping
- To help mature members learn how to conduct a bible study session with another member. Who is it for? For all believers.
Walk Alongside A Seeker Equipping
- This equipping workshop comprises of 1-2 sessions whereby participants are taught the way of walking alongside a seeker. It aims to help participants understand why, what and how to minister to seekers effectively. Who is it for? For believers wanting to reach out to their friends.
Serve in Faith Discovery & Foundation of Christian Life Series
- Invite your friends to the Faith Discovery Series. Avail yourselves to serve in Faith Discovery Series (e.g. Christianity Explored). We will need facilitators and helpers. Who is it for? For all believers.
Life-on-Life Disciple-Making Conversations
- YCKC Chapel is passionate about life-to-life disciple-making. We encourage mature members to avail themselves to walk alongside other believers and to help them grow in their faith journey. Do step forward. Be equipped to walk alongside a believer. Look out for younger believers. Take the initiative to build relationships. Who is it for? For all believers.
- Participate in church’s outreach efforts. Invite your friends to attend evangelistic meetings like Easter and Christmas rallies. Avail yourself to serve in committee planning for these series and rallies.
- YCK Chapel is a church with Small Groups (SG) that seek to live out our mission as a disciple making community of authentic, intentional and missional people. In SGs, members work together in SG’s outreach efforts and church’s community outreach efforts.
Volunteer at Bless Community Services
- Bless Community Services (BCS) is our church’s community outreach arm. It is established to show Christian love to the neighbourhood around us. BCS has different services set up that need volunteers e.g. Legal Clinic, Community Talks, Tchoukball Clinic, Neighbourhood Visitation and S3P@YCKCHAPEL shelter for the homeless. Who is it for? For all believers.
- Join the Small Groups to visit the residents at the neighborhood to bless them with gifts, show genuine love and care, and share with them the programmes and services of Bless Community Services. Who is it for? For all believers.
- Join short-term mission exposure trip. Pray for the church’s mission ventures and give regularly to the church’s mission fund to support our missionaries and mission works. Who is it for? For all believers.