Looking for a Small Group Church to visit or join?
Why Join a SGC?
- It’s the place to understand and practice authentic relationships to feel a part of God’s family.
- It’s the place to practice our call to be disciples and make disciples.
- It’s the place to understand the Bible and for heartfelt prayer to put it into action.
- It’s the place to unwind, release your stress and re-prioritize your life… to have needs met and dealt with.
- It’s the place to develop our skills, leadership and ministry so we can be better servants of our Lord.
- The Small Group is a good place to welcome your friends into the church and introduce them to Christ.
YCK Chapel has more than 20 SGCs that can cater to different age groups. Groups meet fortnightly, usually on the 2nd and 4th weekends of the month. Just fill up the Enquiry Form below indicating your preference. We will try to find a good fit for you.
After submitting this, you will receive an email from one of the church staff. If you do not see the email within 24hrs, please check your “junk mail” or “spam” folder.