Yio Chu Kang Chapel (YCKC) is committed to protecting your privacy.
1. Use of your Personal Information
YCKC collects personally identifiable information for the following purposes;
- Providing pastoral and shepherding care;
- Teaching and training in discipleship and disciple-making;
- Connecting you to a small group as part of your discipleship journey;
- Organising events to support your discipleship growth;
- Informing you of any discipleship and/or disciple-making events, programs or training;
- Maintaining the membership register of constitutional members of the church, members of small groups and regular worshippers.
2. Collection of your Personal Information
Your personal information may be collected during any of the following occasions either manually or electronically;
- You complete a new-comer card;
- You request to join a small group;
- You sign up for baptism or to join as a member of the church;
- You sign up for the various programs and activities organized by YCKC;
- When you attend events organised by YCKC;
- When you make an pledge/offering/donation to the church;
- When you submit your personal information for employment purpose.
- And at any other activity or event that will enable us to serve you better
3. Retention of your Personal Information
Your personal data will be retained by the Church as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes stated above or is required to satisfy legal, regulatory or accounting requirements.
4. Security of your Personal Information
YCKC secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. YCKC secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of the personal data and will constantly review and enhance our information security measures.
5. Updating of your Personal Information
You can update your personal information by informing the church office (62881675) or email data protection officer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
6. Accuracy of your Personal Information
With regards to the accuracy of the information, the church will do whatever it can to ensure the accuracy of the information provided. However, it will be incumbent on you to ensure that your personal information is updated and correct.
We have an annual verification exercise during which we will encourage you to check your particulars to ensure accuracy.
7. Request to remove your Personal Information from our records.
You may at any time withdraw any consent given in respect of the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information by giving prior notice in the form of a formal written request addressed to the Data Protection Officer.
In the event you withdraw your consent to the Church for the processing of your personal data, YCKC shall cease to process your personal data within 30 working days upon receiving your written withdrawal request.
Please note that once consent is withdrawn, YCKC may not be able to fulfill our services to you.
8. Disclosure of your Personal Information
YCKC will only disclose your personal information, without notice, to entities outside of YCKC only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- conform to the law or comply with any legal process served on YCKC;
- protect and defend the rights or property of YCKC; and,
- act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of YCKC, or the public.
10. Contact for Enquiries
You may contact our Data Protection Office at the following address;
Data Protection Officer
242 Yio Chu Kang Road,
Telephone : (65) 62881675
Email : email@example.com
“Adapted with permission from Covenant Evangelical Free Church, www.cefc.org.sg”