Looking for a Small Group to join?
Why Join a Small Group?
- It’s the place to understand and practice authentic relationships to feel a part of God’s family.
- It’s the place to practice our call to be disciples and make disciples.
- It’s the place to understand the Bible and for heartfelt prayer to put it into action.
- It’s the place to unwind, release your stress and reprioritize your life… to have needs met and dealt with.
- It’s the place to develop our skills, leadership and ministry so we can be better servants of our Lord.
- Small group is a good place to welcome your friends into the church and introduce them to Christ.
YCK Chapel has over 15 Small Groups that can cater to different age groups. Groups meet fortnightly, usually on the 2nd and 4th week of the month. Just fill up the Enquiry Form below indicating your preference. We will try to find a good fit for you.
[contact-form-7 id=”1698″ title=”Small Group”]